- Being a permanent resident of Ruidoso for 37 years with a heavily community involvement throughout the years plus very active in social events have gave me a very special way to know this wonderful little town that we call home. That and the experience I have gain throughout 35 years in the business of helping people buying and selling Real Estate in this area makes a great blend, and that's what I have to offer to you if you want to buy or sell a property in Ruidoso, Alto or the surrounding areas. I conduct my business in a professional way, with honesty, integrity and always looking to protect and promote your interest first, before anything else.
My Credentials and Memberships
- - Citizen of the Year - 2001
- - Realtor of the Year - 2015
- - New Mexico Real Estate License (#25972- active)
- - New Mexico General Contractor License GB98 (#024777-inactive)
- - Civil Engineering Degree, Chihuahua State University, Mexico.
- - Registered Professional Ski Instructor of America / Rocky Mountain Division (Lic.#907008-inactive)
- Ruidoso/Lincoln County Association of Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors and Realtors Association of New Mexico.
- Ruidoso Valley Chamber of Commerce.
My Community Involvement
- - Lincoln County Medical Center, Board of Trustees, 2001 to present.
- - Ruidoso Board of Realtors, Director, 2014 until 2017.
- - Ruidoso Valley Chamber of Commerce, President, 2000 - 2001.
- - Ruidoso Valley Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors for 7+ years.
- - ENMU - Core Management Team, Rural Community College Initiative, 2002-2005.
- Ruidoso Rotary Club, Vice-President International Service, 1997/2002. Honorary Member (lifetime) since 2014.